NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
Minn. Stat. 580.25 580.04
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTIFICATION OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
DATE: October 24, 2018.
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has ocurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: January 23, 2014.
2. Mortgagor(s): Katherine Robinson and
Bradley Allen Lund.
3. Mortgagees: Minnwest Bank f/k/a Minnwest Bank, M.V.
4. Recording Information:
Recorded on February 3, 2014, as Document Number 2997185, in the Office of the County
Recorder of Dakota County, Minnesota.
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: None.
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 02-43251-04-050.
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
Lot Five (5), Block Four (4), Krestwood Knolls 2nd Addition, according to the plat thereof on file and of record in the office of the Register of Deeds within and for said County and State, Dakota County,
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 121 Krestwood Drive, Burnsville, MN 55337.
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage:
is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn.
Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are Minnwest Bank f/k/a Minnwest Bank, M.V.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is not applicable.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $160,000.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $156,569.49.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on December 20, 2018 at 10:00 a.m., at Dakota County Law Enforcement Center, 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, Minnesota, 55033.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, "If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.03 or the property redeemed under section 580.23." If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on June 20, 2019.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION WILL BE USED FOR THIS PURPOSE.
Name of Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
MINNWEST BANK f/k/a
MINNWEST BANK, M.V.
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee
or Mortgage Assignee:
/s/ Paul E. Stoneberg
STONEBERG, GILES & STROUP, P.A.
300 South O'Connell Street
Marshall, MN 56258
Telephone: (507) 537-0591
Attorney Reg. No: 105892
11/01/18 - 12/06/18